JV Innovation has the expertise to design your ideal smart home automation system. Envision the possibilities! Smart home automation allows you to control systems and devices from your home or remotely through your smart phone, tablet or computer.
How do we do it? Z-Wave: The New Standard in Wireless Remote Control
Z-Wave makes any home a “smart home” – quickly, easily and affordably! Z-Wave is a wireless system that lets all your home electronics “talk” to each other, and to you, via remote control. It uses simple, reliable, low-power radio waves that easily travel through walls, floors and cabinets. Z-Wave control can be added to almost any device in your home, even devices that you wouldn’t ordinarily think of as “intelligent,” such as appliances, window shades, thermostats and home lighting.
Z-Wave ties all your home devices into one integrated wireless network, with no complicated programming and no new cables to run. Any Z-Wave enabled device can be added to this network, and many non-Z-Wave devices can be made compatible by simply plugging them into a Z-Wave accessory module. In seconds, your device gets joined to the network and can communicate wirelessly with other Z-Wave modules and controllers.
Best of all, Z-Wave lets you control these devices in ways that give you complete access even when you’re not at home. You can control your Z-Wave household remotely through the Internet from anywhere in the world…through your smart phone, tablet or computer!
• Z-Wave Is Simple – Z-Wave control is easily added to almost any device. Install switches, plugs or other devices and “join” them to your Z-Wave network!
• Z-Wave Is Modular – With Z-Wave, you can add as much or as little home control as you want over time. You can add Z-Wave to a device, a room, a floor or the entire home, according to your needs and desires.
• Z-Wave Is Powerful – Z-Wave’s intelligent mesh networking ‘understands” the present status of any enabled device, and gives you confirmation that your devices have received the automatic or manual control commands you want.
• Z-Wave Is Versatile – Z-Wave can be added to almost anything in your home that uses electricity, and gives you the power to control or monitor them from your home or away from home.
• Z-Wave Is Intelligent – Z-Wave enabled devices can work together as a team. Have your garage door turn on your house lights when you come home. Have your door locks notify you when your children arrive home from school. Turn your downstairs lights off from upstairs. Create your own intelligent control “scenes” with Z-Wave!